Sunday, February 22, 2015

Upcoming Activities

I love to garden. It is one of my passions and this year, I get to do it with my daycare buddies. I am so excited. So there are some things that my littles cannot do. I have prepping these.


I am having my little plant the more hearty plants like the melons, cucumbers, squash, pumpkins, etc. Plants, such as the herbs, tomatoes and peppers, were seeded by me. 

This will be our opportunity to talk about growing. It is also how we will share God's love and how it grows in our hearts when we care for it. We will be learning to measure, count and (for the older children) keep a picture journal of what they see. 

Some other things we will be doing includes hatching butterflies. Fun times coming for the next month. Come back soon as we begin the planting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment